Location Guelph, ON Canada
Schedule Mon-Fri; 8:00am-4:30pm
- Oversee the day-to-day finance and accounting activities, providing leadership and direction.
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures, and internal controls to meet the financial infrastructure.
- Support the ERP system (SAP Business One) to record general ledger transactions and provide critical financial and operational reporting.
- Direct and maintain an effective finance department through the selection, development, and performance management of personnel.
- Prepare and present financial reporting, providing review and analysis.
- Manage and prepare company budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and monitor key metrics of financial performance.
- Confirm the accuracy of the physical inventory valuation.
- Support and maintain resource cost models to ensure product costing reflects operational costs.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with professional standards, adhering to provincial and federal regulatory requirements.
- Develop annual financial strategies that align with the company’s objectives.
- Serve as a key member of the senior leadership team acting as a business partner to fellow departments.
- Support external accounting partner in the preparation of annual financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting, Finance, Business).
- Professional designation (CPA, CMA, and/or MBA).
- 15+ years of accounting or finance experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior financial role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a fully integrated ERP system – preferably SAP Business One.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills.
Melitron is a leading designer, developer, and manufacturer of metal enclosures, electro-mechanical systems, and outdoor digital display solutions for various markets including communications, energy, entertainment, healthcare, industrial, restaurant, retail, security, and transportation. As a full-service manufacturer of digital display products and contract manufacturing programs, Melitron provides end-to-end services to take projects from concept, new product introduction, and prototyping through to production manufacturing, electro-mechanical systems integration, and global delivery. The Company’s world class facilities feature the most advanced technologies in manufacturing, robotics and automation and are certified to meet the stringent standards of regulatory requirements across industries. Established in 1995, Melitron Corporation is a Canadian company headquartered in Guelph, Ontario. Visit www.melitron.com.
We thank you for your interest in working for Melitron. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Melitron is an equal employment opportunity employer. If you require a specific accommodation, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process.